Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ 03/15/10


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week ended up being a little better - we actually enjoyed a few meals at home! That was really nice. I was kinda lazy last week - mostly I blame it on pregnancy. :D Some days by the time it gets around to fixing dinner I'm too tired and don't want to cook so I don't. *sigh* Somehow I have to combat that late afternoon tiredness so I don't get into a bad habit ...
Anyway, here is the planned menu coarse this week. We'll see how this goes . . . it's going to be a busy week!


Monday: Italian Pasta with tomato and basil

Tuesday: Mexican Chicken Skillet

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Carnitas Soft Tacos

Friday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Saturday: Muffins and Eggs

Sunday: BLT Salad

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Lemon Bread
Cupcakes {for baby shower on Saturday}
Some other kind of bread . . .
Freezer-to-Skillet Cheeseburger Pasta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails