Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crescent Sandwiches

This is a recipe I “made up” one day for lunch. I get really bored of sandwiches for lunch so I like trying to come up with new things I can do. The day I made these I had some crescent rolls in the refrigerator that I needed to use so I came up with this. Really, it wasn’t hard. It’s not like I’m an amazing chef or anything. These are actually really simple but we really enjoyed them.

Crescent Sandwiches
Ingredients:

1 tube (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls {or your own homemade equivalent}
8 slices of sandwich meat or some other pre-cooked variety of meat {I won’t tell you what brand or kind to use – that would be silly; choose something you like}
Mozzarella cheese, cut into small slices
Ranch dressing


Directions:
Open the tube of crescent rolls and unroll them onto an un-greased baking sheet.

Take a slice of sandwich meat, fold it into a triangle and place it on widest end of the crescent roll.

Then add the slices of mozzarella cheese {I cut mine nice and small so they'd fit really well} and roll, starting at the widest end.

Continue with the rest of the sandwiches.

Bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and vegetables.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails