Monday, June 15, 2009

Swirled Dill Rolls

This is the recipe I typically make to go along with the Chicken Piccata. I love these rolls. They are so simple and yummy – and you could easily substitute the canned crescent rolls for a homemade variety if you wanted!



Swirled Dill Rolls
Taste of Home’s Quick Cooking
Prep/total time: 20 min.
Makes: 8 rolls

Ingredients:
1 tube (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Tbsp. butter, softened
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. snipped fresh dill {I used dried dill – I start with about a ¼ tsp and add more depending on what I’m after for flavor}
Directions:
Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an un-greased baking sheet. Bake at 375oF for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails