Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ 10/19/09


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new feature on Cucina di Harwood. I've been posting my menus on my family blog and then decided that the cooking blog might be the most appropriate place for them. Enjoy!

Monday: Tuna Casserole {I'm going to try and make up my own recipe - we'll see what happens!}

Tuesday: Mexican Chicken Skillet

Wednesday: Hot Hoagies with chips and homemade salsa

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Date Night :)

Saturday: Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach

Sunday: Dinner in the Swiss Alps {recipe from Jessica Smith}

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
French Bread {a must for the Hot Hoagies}
Loaf Bread

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I host a weekly blog event called Crock Pot Wednesday and would love for you to participate. Mister Linky is up for this week's Crock Pot Wednesday and there's a giveaway going on. Come check it out. Our date night is a ballroom dance lesson (Hubby's suggestion) and usually dinner out. I really look forward to those evenings.

Brian and Kayla said...

Ooooh I like this blog. Thanks for all the good info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails