Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Butterfinger Cookies

These may be some of my most favorite cookies of all time. I'm actually not a huge cookie fan. Maybe it's just "regular" cookies I don't love. You know, like chocolate chip. Maybe that's because I don't really love chocolate. Maybe it's 'cuz I'm crazy. However crazy I be, though, I love these! They are cake mix cookies so they are super easy and I really love the Butterfinger addition. Just a couple things to keep in mind: 1) more butterfinger candy bar can be used - actually, I think more is better in this case; and 2) when you crush your candy bar, be careful not to crush it too much. If the butterfinger bar gets too fine, they will actually be absorbed into the mix and you won't hardly taste the butterfinger at all. This proves to be a very tragic cookie.

One day I'll take a pretty picture of cookies. I'm determined that it will happen!

Butterfinger Cookies

1 yellow or chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 Butterfinger candy bar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake, eggs and oil until powder is completely dissolved in dough. Cop candy into tiny pieces and mix into dough. Drop dough in small balls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 min. or until lightly golden. Do not over bake.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love me a butterfinger candy bar! This one is a definite must try! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails