Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ 11/02


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I missed a week. Last week I came down with something weird {I know it wasn't the flu - I think it was some weird cold or something} and I just didn't much feel like doing anything. Many things were sadly neglected, including my menu planning! But I'm back on track now.
Meal Highlight {from last menu}: Tuna Casserole. As I said, I was going to try to come up with something a little on my own and DH & I were both pleasantly surprised at how "un-fishy" the casserole tasted. I'm sure we'll have it again!

Monday: Swedish Pancakes

Tuesday: Minestrone Soup {I'm craving it!!}

Wednesday: Mac ‘n Cheese

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Cheesy Stuffed Shells

Saturday: Dinner in the Swiss Alps {recipe from Jessica Smith}

Sunday: Garlic Chicken Pasta w/Spinach and Breadsticks

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Cookies {for the sister I visit teach}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails