Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Parmesan Pasta

This pasta was so yummy and super quick to make! What's not to love about that?

Found this recipe at KraftFoods
Prep: 5 min - Total time: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings

Ingredients:
  • 8oz spaghette, uncooked
  • 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine (I didn't use this much)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsely (I used dried parsley and just sprinkled it in until I had as much as I wanted)
Directions:
Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package; drain. Place in bowl; cover to keep warm. (when I drain my pasta, I also like to rinse it a bit unless I put sauce on it right away because otherwise it gets sticky. Rinse in hot water so the pasta doesn't get cold)
Melt butter in same pan on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until tener. Add spaghetti; toss to coat.
Add cheese; mix lightly. top with tomatoes and parsley.



Come back soon for the recipe for the salad. My first ever experiment in the kitchen on my very own. Simple, I know, but it was really very tasty!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That looks delicious, and super easy!

Love your blogs. You are doing great with them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails