Saturday, February 7, 2009

Taco Ring


I got this recipe from my wonderful sister-in-law and we love it around here. We could probably have it a few times a month and not get tired of it!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained (we used ground turkey the last time we made this and it turned out really yummy!)
  • 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
  • 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 TBl. water
  • 2 pkg. refridgerated crescent roll dough
  • green pepper
  • lettuce
  • tomato
  • onion
  • black olives
  • salsa
  • sour cream
  • Any other topping you like (I really like ranch dressing and taco sauce on mine)
Directions:
Combine cooked meat, seasoning, cheese and water. Arrange crescent triangles into a circle with points outward on your pan (Works best on a cooking stone, but you can use on a baking sheet).

Scoop meat into crescent rolls, then fold points over the meat and tuck under base.


I like to put cheese on top of mine before I bake it because I really like cheese.

Bake 20-25 minutes at 375. Then use toppings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails