I got this recipe from my wonderful sister-in-law and we love it around here. We could probably have it a few times a month and not get tired of it!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained (we used ground turkey the last time we made this and it turned out really yummy!)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBl. water
- 2 pkg. refridgerated crescent roll dough
- green pepper
- black olives
- sour cream
- Any other topping you like (I really like ranch dressing and taco sauce on mine)
Combine cooked meat, seasoning, cheese and water. Arrange crescent triangles into a circle with points outward on your pan (Works best on a cooking stone, but you can use on a baking sheet).
Scoop meat into crescent rolls, then fold points over the meat and tuck under base.
I like to put cheese on top of mine before I bake it because I really like cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes at 375. Then use toppings.