Thursday, February 11, 2010

Avocado Relish

Unfortunately it seems that I didn't get a very good picture of the finished product! Ever so sorry. You can see it a little better on the Bean and Spinach Burritos {posted below}. This relish is also delicious served with chips or any other kind of burrito. Mmm, yummy! It's making my mouth water just thinking about it!

Avocado Relish
Sarah Harwood

1 large, firm, ripe avocado
2 T fresh lime juice
3/4 C finely chopped seeded tomato
1/2 C minced green onions
1/3 C minced fresh cilantro
1/2 1 tsp hot pepper sauce {optional: I never use it because I can't stand hot stuff. My hubby would probably love it}

Directions:
-combine avocado and lime juice in bowl and toss. Add tomato, onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. Toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Serve at room temperature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails