Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ 02/15/10


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week ended up being really crazy. DH worked insane hours & I honestly had some afternoons/evenings where I just didn't feel well. Top that off with Valentine's Day and we just didn't get to very many of our meals on the menu from last week. But that's okay. More for this week! ;)

Monday: Ranch Chicken

Tuesday: Leftover Smorgasbord {changin' things up a bit this week}

Wednesday: Cheesy Stuffed Shells

Thursday: Bean and Spinach Burritos with Avocado Relish

Friday: Chicken Corn Chowder

Saturday: Swedish Pancakes {recipe coming this week!}

Sunday: Hawaiian Ham

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Wheat Bread - I really am going to make this ... I keep putting it off, which is just a miserable way of saying that I don't want to make bread ... this is just silly, really, because I know I'll feel better about myself as soon as I do it ... I just gotta do it.
Granola

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails