Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Series - Part VII

First of all, I'd like to apologize for being MIA for the last while. My reasoning is that I spent pretty much all of December feeling super sick and the last thing I was thinking about was food. {You can find the reason I was sick here and here.} Anyway, I am finally back on track I think. I'm creating my menus again & I finally have a menu & shopping list for you! Actually, the 20-day menu I'm going to share is the same 20-day menu I'm using this month. I'll try to hyperlink the recipes if I've already posted them or if they can be found elsewhere, but if not then I'll post the recipe here as soon as I make it this month. Thanks for understanding about that. Also, tomorrow I'm going to post the shopping list {I promise!} for this menu so you can know what you'll need for the whole month. So here you go with a 20-day menu.


20-Day Menu

  1. Beef: Crumbelievable Chili
  2. Beef: Curried Black Beans & Rice
  3. Beef: Meatloaf
  4. Beef: Pizza Bread Loaf
  5. Chicken: Bowtie Chicken Caesar Salad
  6. Chicken: Crock pot Sunday Chicken
  7. Chicken: Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach
  8. Chicken: Mexican Chicken Skillet
  9. Chicken: Ranch Chicken
  10. Pasta: Cheesy Stuffed Shells
  11. Pasta: Italian Pasta with tomato and Basil
  12. Pork: Carnitas Soft Tacos
  13. Pork: Hawaiian Ham
  14. Potatoes: Now that’s a baked potato
  15. Potatoes: Swiss Potato Pancake
  16. Soup: Chicken Corn Chowder
  17. Soup: Minestrone
  18. Vegetarian: Bean & Spinach Burritos
  19. Vegetarian: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
  20. Vegetarian: Swedish Pancakes


Other recipes to make in addition:
  1. Avocado Relish
  2. Corn Bread {to try}
  3. Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  4. Delicious Indian Naan Bread {to try}
  5. Garlic Bread Seasoning
  6. Grandma’s French Bread
  7. Granola
  8. Maple Oat Bread
  9. Marinated Chicken (to try)
  10. Orange Rolls
  11. Sugar Cookies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails