Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ 02/22/10


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a story: I hate shopping. I really do. It makes me cranky and unhappy and impatient. Especially grocery shopping. I get so irritated that something I have to buy to maintain my life costs so much money. So last week I kept putting off the little bit of shopping I had to do {really, all I had to buy was some produce and dairy stuff ... how hard can that be???} so I didn't go shopping until Saturday. Biggest mistake of the week! There were people everywhere. We could barely walk around the isles {is that how you spell that word in this context??} and I kept running into people. That just made me even crankier. But I've learned my lesson: don't go shopping on Saturday!
Whew! Anywho, here's the menu for this week:

Monday: Bean and Spinach Burritos with Avocado Relish

Tuesday: Now that’s a baked potato

Wednesday: Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Out of Town

Saturday: Out of Town

Sunday: Italian Pasta with tomato and Basil

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Granola

1 comment:

Brian and Kayla said...

Wow I have every single ingredient for the black bean and spinach burritos...even down to the rotel brand tomatoes. Yippee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails