Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ 02/08/10


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, it is nice to be back! I know this blog has been sorely neglected ... and I'm ever so sorry. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, which still includes all the blogging and baking and cooking I used to do 4 and 5 months ago! So I'm working on it ... please be patient with me! But without further ado I'll get to this week's menu.

Monday: Curried Black Beans and Rice

Tuesday: Homemade mac’n cheese

Wednesday: Pizza Bread Loaf

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Hawaiian Ham

Saturday: Swedish Pancakes

Sunday: Crock pot Sunday chicken

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Sugar Cookies - yummy valentine treat!
Wheat Bread - go me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails