Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ 02/01


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so glad to be back to menu planning - and so is my hubby! He's been hinting at at it for a couple weeks now so I think he'll be glad do see that I've actually created a menu & have a plan! Now that I'm feeling better I can pretty much plan to not only go shopping and fix dinner, but eat it, enjoy it, and keep it down! That's pretty exciting to me!

Monday: Crumbelievable Chili

Tuesday: Mexican Chicken Skillet

Wednesday: Glazed mini Meat loaves & Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Thursday: Cheesy Stuffed Shells

Friday: Gone – visiting family for lil’ sis baptism

Saturday: Gone – visiting family for lil’ sis baptism

Sunday: Ward Potluck – must think of something I can make ahead of time

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Cookies
Something for the ward potluck {I have yet to decide what}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails